This directory lists podcasts hosted/co-hosted by Black readers, writers, and professionals who discuss YA literature, writing and/or the publishing industry as it relates to the YA world.
If there is a podcast missing from the directory below, please email email@example.com.
- Adventures in YA (Established 2015)
- Hosts: Librarian, Kristin & Reader, Sara
- Bridges & Books (Established 2021)
- Hosts: Tobi, Annajean, Molly, Riley, Sarah
- Deadline City (Established 2019)
- Hosts: YA Authors, Dhonielle Clayton & Zoraida Córdova
- Here Wee Read (Established 2020)
- Host: Blogger, Charnaie
- Minorities in Publishing (Established 2014)
- Hosts: Jennifer Baker and Bev Rivero
- One of the Good Ones Green Book Podcast (Established 2020)
- Hosts: Maika and Maritza Moulite
- YA Podcast (Established 2018)
- Hosts: Teffer, Bailey, and Kadi